ERP : Apa itu ERP

ERP adalah software. Bisa berjalan sebagai aplikasi desktop, bisa juga sebagai webapps (aplikasi web), dan biasanya punya aplikasi mobile...

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My First Translation In Linux Focus Online Magazine

Ramadhan Hari 21

Yesterday,..my first traslation on Linux Focus finally uploaded. This my first contribution for Open Source Community in developing the knowledges for free.

You can read it at Linux Focus and soon there will be many article you can read in Indonesian. And i hope there will be an article from Indonesia, whether it from me or the other Indonesian who really care to sharing a free knowledges to all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My congratulate for your joining as LINUX FOCUS TEAM, this's a great chance for you to do your best in devoting your knowledge in developing IT spreadly...

Hoping you'll do more and more projects...and remember to post them in this blog...

My Blog Stats